MA – Concept Art
Graduating from Teesside University, with a 1st class Hons. degree in Concept art, I have worked as a Freelance Concept artist for around 3 years, working on many projects including album covers, book illustrations and private commissions. I am currently completing my MA alongside my freelance work, some of those designs are available on Artstation.
Software & Hardware Proficiencies
- Adobe suite including Photoshop, Premiere and AfterEffects
- 3d Packages including Maya, SketchUp. Daz and Blender
- Full Microsoft Office suite
Employment, Work Experience & Volunteering
- Freelance Illustrator for 3 years
- Art teacher at a secondary school – 1 Year
- Concept art BA Courses rep – 3 years
My interests include documentaries on anything from Science to History and everything in between, I also love Tv, Games and Film with my favourite game franchise being Jak and Daxter or Ratchet and Clank, it’s 50/50.