Below is a selection of project work done on my Concept Art Masters Degree. If you would like to see more of my project work please follow the link to my Artstation – https://www.artstation.com/ben_whitelock
MA Concept Art
I’m really passionate about Film and Game design and am aiming for a job in one of these industries. I enjoy working on Characters, Props and Environments, and am always looking for new opportunities that will help develop my skillset.
Currently studying for my masters degree in Concept Art and will be graduating in September 2021. Graduated with a 1st class Hons. degree in Production Design for Stage and Screen from The Northern School of Art.
Software and Hardware Proficiencies
- Adobe Suite – Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
Employment, Work Experience & Volunteering
- Junior Prop and Graphic Designer – Event Prop Hire
- Assistant Graphic Designer – Moving On S.11 (2020)
- Art Department Assistant – Looted(2019)
- Freelance Graphic Design – Nocturnal (TBC)
- Video Games (favourite game – Final Fantasy 14)
- Dungeons & Dragons
- Sculpting & Prop Making