For high resolution versions of these imagines please visit my website! htttp://sophieboon.com
I’m a UK-based digital artist, specialising in concept art and game illustration. Growing up I found solace in video games. Throughout my youth up until now they have been an uplifting and encouraging part of my life. My dream is to develop characters and worlds that can be there for people as they were there for me. I have experience working in creative teams, on professional community projects and personal endeavors. I’m an avid gamer, playing nearly every day, and know what gets the community excited!
MA Concept Art
My name’s Sophie, and I’m an MA Concept Art student from England. I’m and Illustrator and Concept Artist with a love for fantasy and creating games and characters for people to fall in love with. I play a lot of MOBAs and MMOs, and admire the way they build rich and exciting worlds.
- Clip Studio Paint
Experience creating work for:
- Unreal Engine 4
- Game Maker Studio
- BA Illustration 2:1
- MonoGrav – Pixel Mobile Game
- Age of Aincrad – Sword Art Online themed MMORPG
- BBC Bitesize – Produced art for an upcoming BBC Bitesize production
- Peek ‘n’ Boo – Global Game Jam 2020 Party Game
- Star Zest Interactive – A startup project with other Teesside students and graduates.
- PC Gaming (especially League of Legends)
- Dungeons & Dragons
- Feeding Wildlife