Project ŚHESH- NĀG is a set of Environment designs in fantasy genre using 3D techniques for cinematic production. It aims to bring forward one of the less explored concepts in form of storytelling, inspired from ancient Hindu mythology of a cosmic serpent. It showcases a fictional journey of a character from current world to find Shesh-nag mountain, explore mysterious caves, find the crystal Lotus temple, awaken the 7 Chakras of his subtle human body and travel via magical portal to the Doors of the Netherworld (underwater world where lives the God of all serpents, Shesh-nag). Shesh-nag_Development Work PDF
Below are few artworks from ExpoTees project. Please find full development work here: ExpoTees Showcase Development
MA Concept Art for Movies and Games
Portfolio Link: Niharika Srivastava Portfolio Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Recent graduate in Master’s in Concept Art, specialise in Environment Designs. Create concepts using 3D Modelling, 3D and 2D rendering. Ability to multitask, communicate, document, and research the issues and quick to learn the in-house technologies and external software packages, as demonstrated in key projects. Adaptable to any working environment and flexible with long working hours as acquired during studies, volunteering, and part-time jobs. Understanding to align with organisational goals, team building and good IT skills as gained in previous IT experience.
Software and Hardware Proficiencies
Software: Adobe Photoshop, Maya, ZBrush, SketchUp, Keyshot, Microsoft Office package.
Other: Vue, Fusion, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe After Effects, Storyboarder.
Fine Art: Pencil, Charcoal, Pencil colours, Pastels, Ink, watercolours, Acrylics and Oil.
Employment, Work Experience & Volunteering
- Fresh graduate (May 2021), looking for job opportunities as Environment concept artist.
- Internship on “ExpoTees Showcase Development” done at Teesside University, under supervision of Stephen Reeson, MA Games Design Course Leader.
- Part-time experience includes Support worker for people with learning disabilities, Cover Supervisor in England schools.
- Volunteered in Middlesbrough Art Weekender as assistant. Previously worked as IT analyst in MNCs companies.
- To participate in online events on platforms like Screen Skills and learn from artists’ experiences.
- To consistently share art contents on social media.
- To sketch Portraits in public, explore new places and trekking.